The 22nd Century is a span of 100 Earth years that started in 2101 and ended in 2200. It marks the beginning of humanity's exploration of deep space, several notable first contacts and the foundation of the United Federation of Planets.
- 1 Timeline
- 2 Notable Events
- 3 Missions
- 4 External links
- Sometime during the early 22nd century, time traveling scientist Kal Dano hides the Tox Uthat in a cave on Risa( “Stormbound”)
- Development of the NX project officially begins
2150s (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Earth launches its first warp five ship, Enterprise (NX-01), under the command of Jonathan Archer
- The monastery of P'Jem is destroyed in a conflict between Andoria and Vulcan
- The Na'kuhl initiate the Temporal Cold War and inform the Klingon Empire about the future appearance of a Doomsday Machine in the T'Ong Nebula
- The Elachi attempt to gather intelligence on humanity from the NX-01.
- First contact occurs between humanity and the Tholian Assembly.
- Derelict Borg drones reactivate after nearly a century on Earth and send out a signal to the Delta Quadrant
- A Timeship from the 31st century is found by the Enterprise and sent back to its last known temporal and spatial location in the year 2410 ( “Vorgon Conclusions”, ( “Stormbound” and Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Earth is devastated by an unexpected Xindi attack
- Enterprise explores the Delphic Expanse, engaging the Xindi and the Sphere Builders
- Up until this year the Vulcan Science Directorate deems time travel impossible
- The Temporal Cold War comes to an end
- Klingon physiology is altered for several decades through experiments with Klingon-Augment hybrids
- Reformations take place on Vulcan
- The Earth-Romulan War begins
- The United Federation of Planets is formed in San Francisco by representatives of Andoria, Earth, Tellar and Vulcan
- Starfleet is formally established
- Starfleet Academy is founded in San Francisco
- One of the twin-stars of the Hana System goes nova and devastates Hana Prime
- The monastery on P'Jem is rebuilt by a coalition of humans, Andorians and Vulcans
- Around this year the vast Krenim Imperium, consisting of over 200 star systems in the Delta Quadrant, began to be pushed back in a series of large-scale wars.
First Contacts (Humanity and UFP)
- Aenar (2154)
- Andorians (2151)
- Denobulans (early 22nd century)
- Klingon Empire (2151)
- Na'kuhl (2154)
- Orions (2154)
- Rigelians (early 22nd century)
- Romulan Star Empire (2152)
- Sphere Builders (2153)
- Suliban (2151)
- Tellarites (2151)
- Tholian Assembly (2152)
- Xindi (2153)
- 22nd century at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- 22nd century at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.