The 31st Century Temporal Technologies Space Set consists of three consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Causal Anchor]
- [Console - Universal - Chronotachyon Capacitor]
- [Console - Universal - Tactical System Stabilizer]
These consoles are only equippable on the 31st Century Temporal starships: Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel, Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser and Temporal Raider. They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Causal Anchor
- Create a pair of level __ Temporal Anomalies for 30 sec
- Temporal Anomaly (3 km radius)
- * Slowly move toward one another
- * ____ Physical Damage per sec (ignores shields)
- ** (Damage increases as Anomalies get closer to one another
- * -0.21 Repel
- * When two Anomalies come in contact with one another (or after 30 sec)
- ** _____ Physical Damage (100% Shield Penetration) to up to 5 targets within 3km
- ** 30 Repel to up to 5 targets within 3km
- Special Ability: Causal Anchor
Console - Universal - Causal Anchor is obtained from the Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a Temporal Ship Bundle: 6000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
While this console is equipped your starship is capable of forcefully re-aligning any local anomalies in the timestream. This causes a pair of temporal anomalies to appear near your target. These anomalies will slowly move toward your target's location at the time of activating this ability. Any foe that comes in contact with either anomaly will suffer physical damage, have power drained and have their flight speed reduced and be pulled toward the anomaly. The strength of each anomaly grows as they approach one another. Once they come into contact with one another, the two anomalies will cause a small shockwave that will damage all nearby enemies.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Exotic Damage and Exotic Damage Critical Chance.
Console - Universal - Chronotachyon Capacitor
- (Increases Maximum Hitpoints)
- (Effects scale with stacks of Chronotachyon Capacitance charges)
- Special Ability: Chronotachyon Capacitor
Console - Universal - Chronotachyon Capacitor is obtained from the Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a Temporal Ship Bundle: 6000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
When this ability is activated, your starship will draw the attention of nearby foes, you will recover hull hitpoints and shield hitpoints each time you are hit by directed energy weapons and you will gain a stack of Chronotachyon Capacitance. After a short time, this effect will end and you will gain a short duration buff to Directed Energy Damage, Critical Hit Chance and Critical Severity based on the number of stacks of Chronotachyon Capacitance.
This console also provides a passive bonus to the Hull Capacity and Engineering Readiness skills.
Console - Universal - Tactical System Stabilizer
- (Improves Energy Weapon Damage)
- Special Ability: Overload Tactical Systems
While this console is equipped, your starship is capable of activating an ability that will overcharge your starship's weapon systems and tactical computers for a short time. While active, your weapon cycle haste is dramatically increased and your bridge officer recharge times are reduced slightly every few seconds.
This console also provides a passive bonus to Directed Energy Weapon Damage and Tactical Readiness Skill.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Advanced Engineering
- +10% Directed Energy Weapon Damage
- +3% Maximum Hull Hit Points
Set 3: Temporal Synergies
- 50% Recharge time reduction of all consoles in this set
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|