(Buff Self/Ally Target - Debuffs Target's Attackers)
Attack Pattern Delta grants a damage resistance buff to your ship or an allied ship. In addition, any enemies who attack the target ship will receive a stealth and damage resistance debuff.
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Attack Pattern Delta targets your own or an allied ship granting them a damage resistance buff. Any ship that attacks the target will receive a damage resistance and stealth debuff.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Friend, Self
- System: Maneuvers
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: 10 km
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 30 Seconds
- Modified by:
- Specialization skill
- Attack Pattern Expertise I, II - (Increase in survivability, represented as temporary hitpoints)
- Duty Officer
- Starship trait
- Attack Pattern Delta Prime: When using Attack Pattern Delta:+1% Critical Chance for 5 sec for each hit and +2.5% Critical Severity for 5 sec for each hit effect
- Terran Machinations: When activating any Attack Pattern Bridge Officer: +30% Exotic Damage for 15 sec. When activating Control Bridge Officer Abilities: 10% Firing Cycle Haste
- The Best Defense: +25% Hull Healing buff along with normal effect
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects- Base Skill (Max Skill)|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||45 sec||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||45 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||45 sec||
- Numbers for ability power are base values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills.
- There are no images for this ability yet.