(Damage Buff (Includes Exotic), Resistance and Control Immunity)
Attack Pattern Omega grants a damage buff and resistance while making you immune to movement debuffs, including Teleport. It also bestows a short burst of speed and maneuvering to quickly close in or escape out of range.
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Attack Pattern Omega grants a damage buff and resistance while making you immune to movement debuffs. It also bestows a short burst of speed and maneuvering to quickly close in or escape out of range.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Maneuvers
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 30 seconds
- Modified by:
- Subsystems power level
- Engine - Flight Speed/Turn % increase
- Specialization skill
- Attack Pattern Expertise I, II - (Increase in survivability, represented as temporary hitpoints)
- Duty Officer
- Starship trait
- Assault Formation Theta: Attack Pattern Omega, Decloaking grants Torpedo: High Yield 3, weapon crit chance, and turn rate.
- The Best Defense: +25% Hull Healing buff along with normal effect
- Terran Machinations: When activating any Attack Pattern Bridge Officer: +30% Exotic Damage for 15 sec. When activating Control Bridge Officer Abilities: 10% Firing Cycle Haste
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||60 sec||For 15 seconds:
|Rank II: Commander||60 sec||For 15 seconds:
|Rank III: Commander||60 sec||For 15 seconds:
Numbers for ability power are base values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills.