Attract Fire is a Cruiser Command ability. It increases the cruiser's threat generation and damage resistance boost while decreasing the threat generation of the cruiser captain's nearby allies.
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: This Command will increase the cruiser’s threat generation and decrease the threat generation of the cruiser captain’s nearby allies. Additionally, the cruiser gains a moderate damage resistance rating boost plus an additional amount of damage resistance rating for each nearby ally (up to 5 allies). This Command’s threat reduction will not be applied to other cruisers with Command – Attract Fire active.
- Used by: Federation Cruiser, Flight-Deck Cruiser, and Dreadnought Cruiser class ships
- Target: Self + allies
- System: Advanced Comm Arrays
- Ability Type: Self threat and resist boost, PB AoE threat reduction for allies
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5 km
- Modified by:
|Ship Tier||Ability Effects|
At this time, Cruiser Commands are equivalent for all tiers of ships.
- There are no images for this ability yet.
|Carrier, Dreadnought||Carrier commands|
|Raider, Scout Ship||Raider Flanking|
|Science-based starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Jem'Hadar Vanguard ship||Vanguard Wingmen|
|Intel starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Miracle Worker starship||Innovation Effects|
|Specific starships||Cloaking: Cloak • Cloak of T'Kuvma • Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak • Dark Mode|
Romulan Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak • Romulan Enhanced Battle Cloak • Scimitar Battle Cloak
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance • Juggernaut Array
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor • Automated Defense Screens
Tactical Mode • Siege Mode • Launch Support Craft • Transwarp • Deploy Consumption Array • Swarm Mode
See also: Starship Separation