Boarding Party is an Engineering bridge officer ability. Up to three Boarding Party shuttles are launched at the enemy ship. Assuming the shuttles aren't destroyed, a general Boarding Party debuff is applied.
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Boarding Party launches up to three assault shuttles at the target. If they arrive safely, they can disable the ships subsystems, and increase the recharge time of enemy Bridge Officers abilities.
- Target: Foe
- Range: 10 km
- Activation time: 1 sec
- Duration: 1 sec / shuttle
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Starship Trait
- Photonic Boarding Party - No longer launches Shuttles and instead instantly applies the effects to the targeted Foe. Recharge time of Boarding Party reduced from 60sec to 40sec.
- Trained by:
- Ability: Tactical Team (removes boarding parties and debuffs)
- Ability: Engineering Team (restores disabled subsystems)
- Ability: Transfer Shield Strength (chance to remove hostile boarding parties when a Transporter Officer is on active duty)
|User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||1 min||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||1 min||
|Rank III: Commander||1 min||
- The appearance of the boarding party vessels and the damage type dealt by their point defense systems (when applicable) depend on the player's faction:
- Borg vessels using this ability use transporters instead of shuttlecraft.