The Causal Anchor summons a pair of anomalies that deal physical damage, drain foe's power and reduce their flight speed as they are pulled toward it. It is generated by the [Console - Universal - Causal Anchor], which is obtained with the Eternal Temporal Multi-Mission Science Vessel.
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Casual Anchor ability causes a pair of temporal anomalies to appear near your target. These anomalies will slowly move toward your target's location at the time of activating this ability. Any foe that comes in contact with either anomaly will suffer physical damage, have power drained and have their flight speed reduced and be pulled toward the anomaly. The strength of each anomaly grows as they approach one another. Once they come into contact with one another, the two anomalies will cause a small shockwave that will damage all nearby enemies.
- Used by:
- Target: Dead or Alive Foe
- Ability Type: Proton Charge Launcher
- Range: 10 kilometer Range
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Starts cooldown: 2 min
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
Creates a pair of level __ Temporal Anomalies (3km radius) for 30 sec