- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Directed Energy Modulation cycles the frequency of your energy weapons, resulting in increased shield penetration.
- Used by: Bridge Officers
- Target: Self
- System: Weapon Modifications
- Ability Type: buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 45 seconds
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||90 sec||5% Energy weapon shield penetration for 30s
5 Armor penetration for 30s
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||90 sec||7.5% Energy weapon shield penetration for 30s
7.5 Armor penetration for 30s
|Rank III: Commander||90 sec||10% Energy weapon shield penetration for 30s
10 Armor penetration for 30s
- Below notes were pre-season 11 changes and reference skills and rules that were in effect for this ability prior to season 11. Left for historical reference**
- Penetration values in the above table are based on a lvl 50 character with 9 points in Starship Energy Weapons Skill and 2 points in Starship Energy Weapon Specialization with weapons power set to 125. Your results may differ.
- 'Per Pulse' means per shot that connects, rather than per firing cycle. Thus, cannon weapons, especially under Rapid Fire or Scatter Volley, can be regarded as making 'better' use of it than beams.
- There are no images for this ability yet.