The Distortion Field set-bonus ability gives the player a major stealth buff. It becomes available for use if two parts of the Omega Force Ground Set are equipped.
- Profession: All
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Infiltration gear includes energy-dissipating fibers and an induction stabilizer that can trigger a temporary distortion field, which in turn deflects energy attacks and muffles the wearer's energy signature and noise.
- Used by: 2-piece Omega Force Ground Set Bonus
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Buff - Stealth Bonus and Energy Resistance
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on: 45 sec
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
|Ability/User Rank||CD||SPR||Ability Effects|
- Distortion Field is the 2 piece Omega Force ground set bonus. Activating it will give you an additional damage resist to all energy damage (note electric is not a form of energy damage), and grants additional stealth that breaks when you attack. The stealth itself is usually not enough to make you invisible at a distance, but with the Covert personal trait (among other sources) it can be boosted to over 400, thus making you invisible (visibly and on the map) at a distance.