Ability: Endothermic Inhibitor Beam
Overview[edit | edit source]
Endothermic Inhibitor Beam applies a radiation DoT along with a shield damage resist debuff to an enemy.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Endothermic Inhibitor Beam triggers a runaway endothermic reaction on the target. The reaction causes radiation damage to the target as multiple ship components approach absolute zero. Additionally, the endothermic reaction weakens the target ships shields, leaving them in a brittle state as the constituent gravitons reach minimum entropy.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Enemy
- System: Weapon Modifications
- Ability Type: Debuff
- Activation: 1 second
- Targeting arc: 135 Degrees
- Range: 10 Kilometers
- Modified by:
- Starship Trait
- Painful Memories - Activating any Foe-affecting Engineering Bridge Officer Abilities causes -50% Flight Speed, and Electrical Damage for 10 sec to affected foes.
- Trained by:
- Countered by: Engineering Team
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||60s||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||60s||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||60s||
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Numbers for ability power are based 425 Particle Generator and 55 Aux Power On A Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser.