Evade Target Lock drastically reduces the targets accuracy against the user. Additionally, the user will be seen as an invalid target for all nearby mines and targetable torpedoes.
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Using this ability will allow you to intrude on the enemy's ability to effectively target you with its weapon systems. For the duration of the debuff, they will suffer a major accuracy penalty when attempting to hit your ship. When this ability is used, your ship will become briefly untargetable while the target enemy is briefly disabled - this will interrupt any ongoing effects, and cancel their targeting lock on you. Additionally, all nearby mines and targetable torpedoes will not be able to establish a target lock on your ship, causing them to seek out alternative targets.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Enemy
- Ability Type: Single Target Debuff
- Activation: 1 sec
- Range: 10 Km
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self 30s
- Modified by:
- Photonic Diversion - Photonic Duplicate at target for 20 sec
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II: Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III: Captain Training
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||1 min||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||1 min||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||1 min||
Updated per 3/17/22 patch notes Https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11512253-pc-patch-notes-for-3%2F17%2F22%7C3/17/2022
- Base Duration of Disable/Untargetable increased from 1/2/3 to 2/3/4, and now scales with Control Expertise.
- The duration of the Disable is now subject to Control Resistances of the affected foe. (This is not currently working)
- Replaced Accuracy penalty with a Damage penalty.
- Affected Foes now suffer reduced damage against the user of this ability, instead of just missing them more frequently. (Their damage output against other targets is unaffected.)
- Durations of all ranks are now normalized at 20 seconds.