Evasive Maneuvers is a space ability available to all players and is first gained when the player reaches Lieutenant Grade 2 (see Player ability for more information). It can be used as a defensive buff for its added defense, or offensively for its turn rates and flight speed. It can also be useful for flying around at increased speeds — to collect anomalies, for example.
- Profession: All professions
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Evasive Maneuvers grants a massive speed and maneuverability boost over a short duration. Also improves your defense, reducing your chance to get hit. Evasive Maneuvers can be used with Full Impulse to increase maneuverability, but the speed boost will not apply.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: None
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Starts a 15 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Space Trait
- Helmsman - Cooldown for Evasive Maneuvers reduced by 10 sec.
- Starship Trait
- Hit and Run - Evasive Maneuvers grants +Res and +Dmg, +Crit% on Expire
- Theta Radiation Infused Evasive Maneuvers - Adds Radiation Burst and damage over time effect.
- Invasive Maneuvers - Evasive Maneuvers will disable nearby foes' bridge officer abilities for a short time and user will phase in and out of Mycelial Space during the duration of the ability making them harder to target.
- Smooth Landing - Brace for Impact and Evasive Maneuvers activate each other.
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained (all Captains have it automatically).
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||60s||
|Rank II: Lt Commander||60s||
|Rank III: Commander||60s||
- The Flight Speed bonus is impacted by the current engine power level, the Turn Rate bonus is not.
- This ability does not require skill points to rank up, and is increased by leveling up your character.