The Focused Singularity Beam is a devastating Plasma Beam which deals heavy continuous damage. It is generated by [Console - Universal - Focused Singularity Modulator].
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Focused Singularity Beam drains Singularity Power while active to deal heavy continuous damage. While this weapon is dealing damage, it puts a stacking debuff on the target, reducing their damage resistance by an increasing amount over time. The weapon can only be fired while in Annihilation Mode, and requires Singularity Power.
Focused Singularity Beam will automatically deactivate when your Singularity Power runs out, but may also be deactivated manually. It delivers massive damage but the target must be kept within the weapon's narrow firing arc in order to deliver the full effect of the weapon.
This massive weapon has a long cooldown time, and is not affected by Bridge Officer powers like Beam: Overload, Beam: Fire at Will, or Subsystem Targeting.
- Used by: [Console - Universal - Focused Singularity Modulator]
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Plasma Beam Attack
- Range: 10 kilometer Range
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Starts cooldown: 2 min
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|