The Heisenberg Amplifier ability applies AoE Confuse to targeted Foe and their allies in a 3km area, teleporting them to a random location 1km from their current position. Very large or stationary foes won't be affected by teleport, but everyone will receive Confuse and +1 Entropy.
- Profession: Temporal
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Amplify aspects of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle in localized spacetime, in order to randomly move matter and space on a macro scale. This effect also generates synaptic disruptions that will Confuse the crews of affected starships.
- Used by: Bridge Officers with Temporal Operative specialization
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Confuse, Entropy builder
- Range: 10 kilometer Range: 3 kilometer sphere; 180° targeting arc
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Ensign||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||30 sec||
- Above numbers are @ 100 Control skill
- Temporal Bridge Officers at the Official website
- Heisenberg compensator at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.