Innovation is a built-in Starship Mechanic only available to players using Miracle Worker starships. The Innovation mechanic requires activation of three bridge officer abilities corresponding to colors on the Innovation display window. Successfully matching the colors will automatically trigger the available Innovation effect for 10 seconds. One of six possible Innovation effects will be randomly selected each time the Innovation mechanic refreshes.
Triggering abilities do not need to be fired in sequence; for example, if the sequence is Red-Blue-Blue (Tactical-Science-Science), the player may activate them in any order they wish. Activating an ability not in the sequence will not reset the sequence nor shuffle the ability.
After successfully triggering an innovation effect, the system will be temporarily unavailable whilst it reboots, which takes 30 seconds. The next effect will be hidden until the cooldown ends.
Starships with the Innovation mechanic available are:
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description:
Unless otherwise noted, all effects listed here last 10 seconds.
- Instinctive Rerouting: Bonus to All Subsystem Power. Fades over time.
- Containment Layering: Temporary Hull equal to 5000 + 10% of Maximum Hull.
- Heisenberg Decoupling: Secondary Shields equal to 5000 + 25% of Maximum Shields.
- Plasma Conduit Purge: PBAOE Plasma Damage-over-Time to 10 enemies within 5km. Ignores shields.
- Ingenious Solutions: 33% Bonus to Recharge Speeds for Bridge Officer and Captain Abilities.
- Barclay Maneuver: Photonic Copy of your starship which uses Ramming Speed on an enemy that is at least 2.5km away from your ship, but no further than 10km from your ship. Deals Kinetic Damage and Repels.
- "Announcing the Miracle Worker Mega Bundle" – Arcgames.com, October 16, 2017
|Carrier, Dreadnought||Carrier commands|
|Raider, Scout Ship||Raider Flanking|
|Science-based starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Jem'Hadar Vanguard ship||Vanguard Wingmen|
|Intel starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Miracle Worker starship||Innovation Effects|
|Specific starships||Cloaking: Cloak • Cloak of T'Kuvma • Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak • Dark Mode|
Romulan Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak • Romulan Enhanced Battle Cloak • Scimitar Battle Cloak
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance • Juggernaut Array
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor • Automated Defense Screens
Tactical Mode • Siege Mode • Launch Support Craft • Transwarp • Deploy Consumption Array • Deploy Swarm
See also: Starship Separation