This ability adds Radiation damage along with a resist debuff to the target and any other enemies within 1km of the target. This makes for an extremely good ability when combined with Gravity Well or reversed tractor beam repulsors that bunch enemies up.
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: While this enhancement is active, your weapons have a chance to deal additional Radiation damage to a small radius around your foes. This explosive impact is powerful enough to also reduce their damage resistance for a short time.
Projectile weaponry will always trigger this explosion, while energy weapons only have a small chance to trigger it. When Torpedo: Spread is active, Kemocite explosions will only trigger around the primary target.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Beams and torpedoes
- Ability Type: Buff
- Activation: 0.5 seconds
- Range: N/A
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Trained by:
- N/A Acquired from Xindi-Terrestrial Lock Box or Purchased on the Exchange
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt Commander||30 sec||
- Listed damage is base damage only.
Items that modify Radiation damage
- Console - Tactical - Counter-Command Multi-Conduit Energy Relay +26.2% Radiation Damage
- Delta Alliance Ordnance Set 2: Efficient Bio-Circuitry +13.8% Radiation Damage
- Console - Universal - Temporal Anomaly Projector +20.9% Radiation Damage
Xindi-Insectoid vessel with Kemocite-Laced Weaponry Active