Lock Trajectory locks your ships current flight path and increases your Turn Rate, making you able to fly in one direction while being able to freely turn your ship.
- Specialization: Pilot
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Expert control over thrust vectors allows you to send your starship into a controlled skid, maintaining its current trajectory and speed, but allowing it to turn freely.
- Target: Self
- Ability Type: Buff
- Starts cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II: Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III: Captain Training
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||30 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||30 sec||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||30 sec||
- Though it isn't mentioned anywhere in the skill description or details, Lock Trajectory can be cancelled early at any time by reactivating the ability.