Motion Accelerator ability provides team immunity to crowd control effects like Hold, Root and reduced Run Speed, and clears any effects already on the team if the ability is not yet active. As an example, if you get placed in a Hold state, you can use Motion Accelerator to break free.
The means of teaching your Bridge Officers Rank II and Rank III of this ability are currently unknown. The ability does not have an immediate graphical effect, other than your player/Bridge Officer tapping their wrist; the graphical effect is seen while moving.
- Profession: Captain: any; BOff: Tactical only
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Motion Accelerator grants you, and all nearby allies, a speed and physical damage buff while making you immune to holds, roots and speed debuffs. Can be used while held.
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Self
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: PBAoE Buff
- Activation: 0.25 seconds
- Range: 4.6 meters
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Kit Performance (Improves All Kit Modules)
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Tactical Kit Module - Motion Accelerator: Tactical captains, any level||180s||
|Adapted: Engineering or Science captains, level 45+||180s||
|Rank I: Tactical Commander BOffs||180s||
- How to obtain tiers II and III of this ability for Bridge Officers is currently unknown.
- Your Tactical captain needs to slot Tactical Kit Module - Motion Accelerator to get access to this ability.
- Your Engineering or Science captain needs to slot a Versatile Kit Frame with [MotionAcc] modifier to get access to this ability.