Plasma Grenade is a superb ability that has a wide array of uses. In both PvE and PvP it is highly effective against clearing out an area of enemies in or around cover. It has minimal kinetic damage, but its plasma DoT is effective at applying constant pressure. The Plasma Fire No Longer harms friendly units that walk through it.
- Profession: Tactical
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Plasma Grenade throws a grenade at the target. The grenade explodes on contact, dealing area of effect kinetic damage and plasma damage over time. It is possible for the target to move away from the blast radius while the grenade is in transit. A burning plasma patch lingers in the explosion area, damaging any enemies that enter. Shields drastically reduce the effects of kinetic damage.
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Enemy
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: AoE
- Activation: 1.25 seconds
- Range: 30.48 meters (to throw); 60.96 meters (blast radius)
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt Commander||30s||
|Rank II: Commander||30s||
- How to obtain tier III of this ability for Bridge Officers is currently unknown.
- This grenade shares its cooldown with every other one in its Kit.
- Like most grenades, this ability requires that you have a valid target while in RPG Mode, however you can also enter Shooter Mode (B Key by default) which enables you to point the crosshairs skyward to launch Grenades over obstacles you’ve taken shelter behind. R and T are the default Keys for moving the skill selector up and sideways while in Shooter Mode.
- The kinetic and plasma damage is highly based around the skill level (or kit level) and what skills the player has chosen to modify it.
- Your Captain requires the use of a Kit to use this skill. The Grenade Satchel and Fire Team variants carry this skill.
- There are no images for this ability yet.