Developed for ships designed to withstand harsh conditions and unfriendly encounters in the newly-discovered Solanae Dyson Sphere, Protonic Shielding allows a player to deploy the Protonic Shield which will absorb all incoming damage. Such ability may come in handy, when fighting against a deadly opponent. Protonic Shielding is generated by the [Console - Universal - Protonic Shield Matrix]. It can be further enhanced. If three consoles from the Solanae Hybrid Technologies Set are equipped, its cooldown will be lowered, and if all four consoles are equipped, activating this ability also heals shields of allies within 5km.
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: By storing a massive amount of proton energy in your ship's lattice work and releasing it in a series of short burst you are able to provide a moderate amount of damage absorption every few seconds over the course of this ability's duration. This will effectively negate a small amount of incoming damage every few seconds. All incoming damage is dealt to your Protonic Shielding, thus preventing any damage dealt to your standard shields or hull until your Protonic Shielding is depleted. This effect will expire either once enough damage has been dealt, or after this effect's duration, whichever happens first.
This cannot be used while your Auxiliary Subsystems are offline.
- Used by:
- Target: Self & Allies (4-part Set Bonus)
- Ability Type: Periodic Damage Absorption
- Activation: Instant
- Starts cooldown: 2 min (1 min 30 sec - 3-part Set Bonus)
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|