Quantum Field Focus Phaser is a space ability that can reroute main power to the Deflector Dish and fire a high intensity Quantum Field Focus Phaser through the Main Deflector. It is generated by the [Console - Universal - Quantum Field Focus Controller].
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The Quantum Field Foscus Phaser fires from the Deflector and can be maintained for a long duration. It does massive damage but the target must be kept within the weapon's narrow firing arc in order to deliver the full effect of the weapon. The Quantum Field Focus Phaser utilizes Auxiliary Power instead of Weapon Power.
This massive weapon has a very long cooldown time, and is not affected by Bridge Officer powers like Beam: Overload, Beam: Fire at Will, or Subsystem Targeting.
This ability cannot be activated at the same time as the Multidimensional Graviton Shield, Fermion Field, or Quantum Focused Shield Bubble.
- Used by:
- Target: Enemy
- Attack Type: Phaser Damage
- System: Auxiliary Power
- Ability Type: Attack
- Activation: ? (approximately 1 second)
- Range: 10 km
- Starts 20 second cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
- Numbers for ability effects are base values taken from power information window while in ground mode and are heavily modified by skills and/or auxiliary power level.