Ability: Quantum Mortar Fabrication
Overview[edit | edit source]
Quantum mortars combine high damage and long range at the cost of a lengthy reload. The area targeted by the mortar will be designated with a blue circle on the ground, and the mortar's shell will land several seconds after this targeting circle appears. The delayed shell makes it very difficult to hit moving targets, so measures must be taken to keep enemies within its targeted area. Fortunately, the mortar completely ignores any terrain obstacles, so it can be utilized to deadly effect in cramped indoor areas.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Quantum Mortar Fabrication creates a fixed position weapon platform at your location that launches explosive projectiles at long range. Quantum Mortar III has improved shields. Damage from the explosion partially ignores shields.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Captain, Bridge Officers
- Target: Self
- Attack Type: N/A
- Ability Type: Create Quantum Mortar
- Activation: 1.25 second charge, 1.25 second activate
- Range: N/A
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Self only
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||30s||
|Rank II: Commander||30s||
|Rank III: Captain||30s||
|Rank IV: Rear Admiral, Upper Half||30s||
|Rank V: Vice Admiral||30s||
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
Can not be equipped in the same kit with the Neutronic Mortar, they are mutually exclusive.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.