Rally Point Marker is a Command Bridge Officer space ability. It spawns a Marker Area which provides Shield and Hull Heals as well as a Debuff cleanse to all allies that enter it.
- Profession: Command
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Rally your allies by defining a point to regroup within. Any ally obeying this command by entering the Rally Marker will receive a hull and shield heal for entering the area, along with having all negative effects removed. One ally will be refreshed in this manner each second, as long as they are within the designated area. Once Rallied, allies may not benefit from the effects of any Rally Point for several seconds.
Allies that remain within the Rally Marker area will also receive a constant modest Hull Regeneration bonus, as long as they remain in the area.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self, Ally
- Ability Type: AoE Heal, AoE HoT, AoE Debuff Cleanse
- Activation: Instant
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Rank I & II - Bridge Officer Trainer
- Rank III - Captain Training
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||45 sec||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||45 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||45 sec||
- Hull and Shield Heal increase with Rank