The Recursive Shearing ability marks single foe and stores amount of damage dealt and later re-applies percentage of stored amount as Physical Damage, ignoring the shield and resistance. There is a cap on amount of damage stored.
- Profession: Temporal
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Create a localized causal paradox, centered on the firepower being directed at an enemy ship. While present, the phenomenon will 'store' a portion of all incoming damage directed at that foe. Upon expiration, all of that 'stored' damage will be instantly re-applied to the foe as a physical burst. A foe may only be affected by one Recursive Shearing effect at a time.
- The amount of physical damage dealt is proportional only to the difference between the target's starting hull and ending hull over the duration of this ability, and can thus have its effectiveness reduced by healing and regeneration abilities. The resulting damage cannot be further strengthened (or resisted).
- Used by: Bridge Officers with Temporal Operative specialization
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Damage, Entropy Builder
- Activation: 0.2 sec
- Range: 10 kilometer Range
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Subsystems Power Level
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lt Commander||40 sec||
|Rank II: Commander||40 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||40 sec||
- Temporal Bridge Officers at the Official website.