Site-to-Site Ensnare teleports a single target in front of you. After the Transport, the target is held for a brief time.
- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Ground
- Game Description: Fire a long-distance tagger that will then initiate a site-to-site transport, bringing your foe to your location. Because of the sudden unexpected transport, they will be disoriented for a very short duration, but damaging them may break this effect. (This ability may not be used on Captain Rank NPCs)
- Acquiring: Bridge Officer Training manuals can be purchased at the Bridge Officer Trainer or the exchange or for rank 3 created via R&D project. For Captains they may be purchased from the Dilithium Store (But can only be used if you have 27 points invested in the Intelligence Specialization).
- Used by: Bridge Officer, Captain
- Target: Enemy
- Ability Type: Teleport
- Activation: 3 sec
- Range: 61m
- Shares cooldown with:
- Starts cooldown on:
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Bridge Officer Trainer (Rank I, Rank II)
- Captain Training (Rank III)
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||1 min||
|Rank II: Lt. Commander||1 min||
|Rank III: Commander||1 min||
|Rank IV: Player Only||1 min||
- The ability requires line of sight to the target
- If the target gets out of range or out of line of sight during the charge time, the ability will be aborted (but will not go on a cooldown)
- The cooldown only triggers after successful transport.
- The ability also can expose the target.