Strategic Maneuvering is a Cruiser Command ability. It grants a turn rate boost to the cruiser and all nearby allies.
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Command - Strategic Manuevering increases the rate of speed turn rate, and inertia for your ship and up to 20 allies within a 5 km radius of your ship. If another ally has this ability active the effects do not stack.
- Used by: Federation Cruiser and Battle Cruiser class ships
- Target: Self + allies
- System: Advanced Comm Arrays
- Ability Type: PB AoE turn boost
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5 km
- Modified by:
At this time, Cruiser Commands are equivalent for all tiers of ships.
|Ship Tier||Ability Effects|
PBAOE Speed and Turn Rate Buff
- This can be useful on cruisers with lower turn rates, such as the Odyssey and Exploration cruisers, which possess the sturdiness and power generation to forgo using the other Cruiser Commands.
- There are no images for this ability yet.
|Carrier, Dreadnought||Carrier commands|
|Raider, Scout Ship||Raider Flanking|
|Science-based starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Jem'Hadar Vanguard ship||Vanguard Wingmen|
|Intel starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Miracle Worker starship||Innovation Effects|
|Specific starships||Cloaking: Cloak • Cloak of T'Kuvma • Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak • Dark Mode|
Romulan Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak • Romulan Enhanced Battle Cloak • Scimitar Battle Cloak
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance • Juggernaut Array
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor • Automated Defense Screens
Tactical Mode • Siege Mode • Launch Support Craft • Transwarp • Deploy Consumption Array • Deploy Swarm
See also: Starship Separation