Structural Analysis Resistance Debuff.
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Structural Analysis rapidly finds weaknesses within a target ship, reducing their damage resistance for a short time. This does not require a significant amount of processing power; while Structural Analysis is running, it can identify weaknesses within other nearby target concurrently. Any given target may only be affected by one instance of Structural Analysis at a given time.
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: Contagious Damage Resistance Debuff
- Activation: 2 sec
- Range: 10 km;
- Duration: Dependent on Rank
- Cooldown Time: 35 sec
- Duplicate ability recharge time: 20 sec
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- Acquired from Undiscovered Lock Box
|Ability/User Rank||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||
- Listed damage is based on ability with 0 Auxiliary. Your captain skills, traits, consoles, aux levels etc will heavily affect the damage output of this ability.
Structural Analysis from activation from Romulan Surhuelh Reconnaissance Explorer Warbird