Structural Integrity Collapse applies physical damage and kinetic/physical damage resistance debuffs to your target.
- Profession: Engineering
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Crumble the structural integrity field of the targeted foe, causing their hull to buckle and bend under the strain of starship maneuvers. They will also suffer a resistance debuff to physical and kinetic damage during while afflicted.
- Used by: Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: Debuff, Damage Combo
- Range: 10 km
- Duration: 15 sec
- Cooldown Time: 45 sec
- Shares cooldown with:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 20 sec
- Modified by:
- Trained by:
- None, but it can be acquired from:
- If under effect of this ability, it can be cleared by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Ensign||45s||
|Rank II: Lieutenant||45s||
|Rank III: Lt. Commander||45s||
- Numbers for ability power are based 425 Particle Generator and 55 Aux Power On A Temporal Dreadnought Cruiser.
Xindi-Insectoid vessel firing Structural Integrity Collapse