- Profession: Intelligence
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The next torpedo launched by your vessel will be transported instantly to the command decks of the enemy ship. After a short fuse timer it will explode to deal damage which bypasses shields. This explosion also has a chance to knock a random subsystem offline.
- Used by: Captain
- Target: Self
- System: Torpedo Weapons
- Ability Type: Buff
- Range: N/A
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 15 seconds
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Trained by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects - Base Skill|
|Rank I: Lt. Commander||30 sec||
|Rank II: Commander||30 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||30 sec||
- The additional effects based on Torpedo type:
- Transphasic torpedoes also apply a shield resilience debuff.
- Romulan Hyper-Plasma torpedoes cause a second explosion 2 seconds after the first.
- This ability is likely based on a tactic used by the U.S.S. Voyager against a Borg Probe in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Dark Frontier".
- This torpedo firing mode only stays available for 10 seconds after cast.
Updated per 3/17/22 patch notes Https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11512253-pc-patch-notes-for-3%2F17%2F22%7C3/17/2022
- Removed firing arc requirements.
- Recharge time reduced from 30sec to 15sec.
- There are no images for this ability yet.