Tractor Beam Repulsors is an ability that combines direct hull damage with crowd control. The repel effect will easily fling normal ships away to a range of 7-10 km, making this ability a good counter to Tractor Beams. It can also deal respectable damage if affected targets can be kept within range over its full duration. This can be achieved either by flying quickly towards the targets, or simply by using the ability on very heavy or stationary objects such as Borg cubes and structures. For the reasons above, this ability is very useful in Special Task Force missions.
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Tractor Beam Repulsors push up to three enemies (dead or alive) away from your starship.
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe (3 max)
- System: Tractor
- Ability Type: Repel
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 5km Sphere
- Starts 15 second system cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 20 seconds
- Modified by:
- Auxiliary (repel strength)
- Duty Officer
- Starship Trait
- Trained by:
- Countered by:
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||40 sec||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||40 sec||
|Rank III: Commander||40 sec||
- The above is at 100 aux and 0 Exotic Particle Generator Skill.
- The above Numbers for damage are based on 0 Exotic Particle Generator values taken from tooltips and are heavily modified by skills.
- Formula for Damage per pulse (@Level 60):
- Rank I: Damage = (625.8*f+2.5*skill)*(1+BonusDmg)
- Rank II: Damage = (625.8*f+2.5*skill)*(1+BonusDmg)*33/25
- Rank III: Damage = (625.8*f+2.5*skill)*(1+BonusDmg)*83/50
- f = 1 except for a Sci Vessel with leveled Mastery, then f = 1.06
- BonusDmg refers to Damage Buffs from Abilities or Traits.
|Tractor Beam Repulsor Kinetic Damage @ 100 Aux|
|Skill Points||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|