Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Profession: Science
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: Tyken's Rift creates a spatial anomaly at the target's location that drains power from all nearby hostile ships and causes minor damage.
- Used by: Science Bridge Officers
- Target: Foe
- System: Deflector Dish
- Ability Type: AoE power drain with DoT
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Range: 10km; 135' targeting arc
- Starts 15 second cooldown on:
- Duplicate ability cooldown:
- 30 seconds
- Modified by:
- Duty Officer
- Gravimetric Scientist (Tyken's Rift variant) (Chance to create additional Tyken's Rifts)
- Gravimetric Scientist (Exotic Damage Cooldown variant) (Chance to reduce cooldowns on exotic damage abilities by 10 seconds)
- Deflector Officer (Chance to reduce the recharge time for Deflector abilities)
- Auxiliary Power Setting
- Starship Trait
- Spore-infused Anomalies - Electrical AoE and Subsystem Power drain when activating a Science or Intelligence Bridge Officer Ability
- Unstable Anomalies - Anomalies cause 5km Heavy Kinetic Explosion to when ability expires
- Electrified Anomalies - BOff anomalies deal electrical damage & grant power boosts
- Trained by:
- Countered by
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
|Rank I: Lieutenant||60s||
|Rank II: Lieutenant Commander||60s||
|Rank III: Commander||60s||
- The above is @ 100 aux and 0 Drain Expertise.
Previous information here was erroneous.