The Unstable Tetryon Lattice fires a chain of tetryon energy at a targeted enemy and other nearby foes. It becomes available for use if all three parts of Nukara Strikeforce Technologies Set are equipped.
- Profession: Any
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: You release a devastating blast of Tetryon energy from your deflector at your foe for dealing heavy damage. The blast will then refract from your initial target to other nearby targets, dealing less damage.
WARNING: if the target's sensors are scrambled or otherwise confused when it is hit with the Tetryon Cascade, the charge may bounce back to you or your allies. Additionally, activating this ability will shut off your Weapon Stabilizers for 60 seconds!
- Used by:
- Target: Foe
- Ability Type: Targeted Tetryon Chain AoE
- Range: 10 kilometer Range
- Starts cooldown: 3 min
- Trained by:
- This ability cannot be trained
|Ability/User Rank||CD||Ability Effects|
- Formula for X tbd, though its base damage is somewhere around 2400. X is not affected by ship power levels, but is affected by other things that boost Tetryon directed energy weapon damage, like Antichroniton Focusing Emitters, Tetryon Amplification, and Tetryon Tactical Consoles, as well as things that boost All damage, like Fleet Coordinator.
- Y is approximately 0.005556×X