Ability: Weapon System Efficiency
Overview[edit | edit source]
Weapon System Efficiency is a Cruiser Command ability. It reduces weapon power drain by 25% for the cruiser and all nearby allies.
Basic Information[edit | edit source]
- Locale: Space
- Game Description: The Weapon System Efficiency Command reduces power drain from weapons by 25% for the cruiser and nearby allies. This Command will reduce the significant drain from directed energy weapon fire. Ultimately, this will lead to higher sustained damage and quicker recovery from firing energy draining powers.
Detailed Information[edit | edit source]
- Used by: Federation Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, and Dreadnought Cruiser class ships
- Target: Self + allies
- System: Advanced Comm Arrays
- Ability Type: PB AoE weapon power drain reduction
- Activation: 0.5 sec
- Duration: Unknown
- Range: 5 km
- Modified by:
Ability Ranks[edit | edit source]
At this time, Cruiser Commands are equivalent for all tiers of ships.
|Ship Tier||Ability Effects|
PBAOE Weapon Power Cost Reduction
Notes/References[edit | edit source]
It is worth noting that this ability operates under the same mathematical rule that governs cooldown time reductions. Weapons power-usage is calculated using the following formula:
Power_Cost = Base_Power / (100% + 25%) or Power_Cost = Base_Power / 1.25
For a beam array, this would reduce the base power cost from 10 to a net cost of 8 points, instead of 7.5.
Images[edit | edit source]
- There are no images for this ability yet.
|Carrier, Dreadnought||Carrier commands|
|Raider, Scout Ship||Raider Flanking|
|Science-based starship||Sensor Analysis • Subsystem Targeting|
|Romulan Warbird||Singularity Core abilities|
|Jem'Hadar Vanguard ship||Vanguard Wingmen|
|Intel starship||Gather Intelligence • Warp Signature Masking|
|Pilot starship||Pilot Maneuvers|
|Temporal starship||Molecular Reconstruction|
|Miracle Worker starship||Innovation Effects|
|Specific starships||Cloaking: Cloak • Cloak of T'Kuvma • Battle Cloak • Enhanced Battle Cloak • Dark Mode|
Romulan Cloak • Romulan Battle Cloak • Romulan Enhanced Battle Cloak • Scimitar Battle Cloak
Phaser Spinal Lance • Javelin • Plasma Spinal Lance • Chroniton Lance • Gravitic Lance • Juggernaut Array
Improved Hull Regeneration • Long Range Sensor Masking • Energy Distributor • Automated Defense Screens
Tactical Mode • Siege Mode • Launch Support Craft • Transwarp • Deploy Consumption Array • Swarm Mode
See also: Starship Separation