The Acheros-class Battleship is a Battleship design employed by the Na'kuhl. Used often during their temporal incursions, these battleships help spread terror among the civilians throughout the Galaxy.
- Beam Array: Fire at Will II
- Evade Target Lock I
- Torpedo: High Yield III
- Na'kuhl Constrictor Platform
- Na'kuhl Radiation Cloud
- Out of Phase Time
- Plasma Wave
|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||167 772||369 100||1 316 178|
Vessels of the class
|Battleship||N.V. Golden Shield|
- “Painful Omens”: Na'kuhl boarding party responsible for the spreading of the parasites retreats to the Acheros Battleship and tries to escape. Although they manage to destroy U.S.S. Ptolemy, the Na'kuhl are stopped by a group of Starfleet vessels led by the Temporal Agent.
- “Time and Tide”: In order to stop the signing of the Temporal Accords, the Na'kuhl used the confusion Noye had created and sent several of their starships, including the Acheros Battleships, to take down the Temporal Sensor Array.
- “The Temporal Front”: Na'kuhl crews aboard Acheros Battleships defended Na'kuhl Temporal Portal Facility from the player's attack, sacrificing their own lives to protect the Triumphant Path. Although player managed to destroy the portal, a large part of the Na'kuhl armada had already got through.
- “Temporal Marauders”: Acheros Battleships are a part of a larger battle group sent to seek out and destroy objects and people of temporal significance.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: Acheros Battleships are part of a Temporal Liberation Front fleet present at New Khitomer.
- “The Battle of Procyon V”: Acheros Battleships reinforce the Sphere Builder fleet after the second timeline change.
- “Ragnarok”: Acheros Battleships participate in the battle of Procyon V. Temporal Liberation Front sends vessels of this type, alongside the remainder of the fleet, to prevent the U.S.S. Enterprise from firing the Tox Uthat.