The following is a list of all ships available in the Admiralty System.
The following pages contain the information for the respective Admiralty Ships:
- Admiralty System
- Admiralty System/Special Admiralty Ships
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Home
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Low Tiers
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Dominion
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Federation Endgame
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Klingon Endgame
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Romulan Endgame
- Admiralty System Ship Master List/Cross-Faction
Ship Tier determines its total base stat points, with Tier 1 ships having 15, the total increasing by 15 points per tier. Ship Rarity increases stat points by 10% per rarity level (rounding up). Ship Rarity is based on method of acquisition:
- Dilithium or Fleet Credits, or received for free via rank increase. ships are those that cost
- ships are Mirror Universe vessels and other lesser Lock Box reward ships.
- Zen Store or from external sources supported by STO, such as the Steamrunner pack ships are those purchased from the
- Zen Store. ships are Fleet ships, as well as Fleet-ship-equivalent vessels purchased from the
- ships are those received from special events, Lock Boxes, the Lobi Store, and R&D Pack promotions.
- ships are those earned from fulfilling certain criteria, such as completing an admiralty campaign or from completing certain missions.
The table below lists the maintenance time required for ships after completing an assignment, stat bonus per rarity, and an at-a-glance look at total base stats for each rarity level.
|General||Total Stat Points|
|Tier 3||4h 30m||4.5||45||50||54||59||63||68|
|Tier 5||12h 30m||7.5||75||83||90||98||105||113|