Advanced Engineering Armor Consoles
- [EPS] - Power Transfer Rate
- [HP] - Starship Hull Capacity
- [Turn] - Flight Turn Rate
- [HullHeal] - Starship Hull Restoration
They can be purchased at the Fleet Dilithium Mine as you increase the Dilithium Mine Trade Facilities Tier level:
- Tier I is required to purchase the Mk X 2,500. consoles for 12,500
- Tier II is required to purchase the Mk XI 5,000. consoles for 25,000
- Tier III is required to purchase the Mk XII 10,000. consoles for 50,000
The Dilithium Store Discounts from the Mine apply to these purchases; with Dilithium Store Discount III, the Dilithium costs are reduced to 2125, 4250 and 8500, respectively. The consoles can then be upgraded to further mark levels and potentially to quality.
Scaling[edit | edit source]
- The Damage Resistance Rating increase is the same as on a standard Monotanium Alloy or Neutronium Alloy of the same Mark level and quality.
- The Power Transfer Rate increase from [EPS] is one-quarter that of a standard EPS Flow Regulator.
- The Flight Turn Rate increase from [Turn] is half that of a standard RCS Accelerator.
- The Starship Hull Restoration skill increase from [HullHeal] is half that of an equivalent SIF Generator.
- The Starship Hull Capacity skill increase from [HP] has no standard engineering console equivalent, but scales at half the rate of the Neutronium Damage Resistance Rating increase. This is the same amount that can be found on a [Console - Engineering - Enhanced RCS Accelerator Mk X [HP].
As with other engineering consoles, upgraded quality corresponds to the same boost as upgraded mark level:
|[EPS] & [Turn] (%);