- [EPS] - Power Transfer Rate
- [HP] - Starship Hull Capacity
- [Turn] - Flight Turn Rate
- [HullHeal] - Starship Hull Restoration
They can be purchased at the Fleet Dilithium Mine as you increase the Dilithium Mine Trade Facilities Tier level:
- Tier I is required to purchase the Mk X 2,500. consoles for 12,500
- Tier II is required to purchase the Mk XI 5,000. consoles for 25,000
- Tier III is required to purchase the Mk XII 10,000. consoles for 50,000
The Dilithium Store Discounts from the Mine apply to these purchases; with Dilithium Store Discount III, the Dilithium costs are reduced to 2125, 4250 and 8500, respectively. The consoles can then be upgraded to further mark levels and potentially to quality.
- The Damage Resistance Rating increase is the same as on a standard Monotanium Alloy or Neutronium Alloy of the same Mark level and quality.
- The Power Transfer Rate increase from [EPS] is one-quarter that of a standard EPS Flow Regulator.
- The Flight Turn Rate increase from [Turn] is half that of a standard RCS Accelerator.
- The Starship Hull Restoration skill increase from [HullHeal] is half that of an equivalent SIF Generator.
- The Starship Hull Capacity skill increase from [HP] has no standard engineering console equivalent, but scales at half the rate of the Neutronium Damage Resistance Rating increase. This is the same amount that can be found on a [Console - Engineering - Enhanced RCS Accelerator Mk X [HP].
As with other engineering consoles, upgraded quality corresponds to the same boost as upgraded mark level:
|[EPS] & [Turn] (%);