Advanced Escort Weaponry Set
The Advanced Escort Weaponry Space Set consists of two consoles:
- [Console - Universal - Multi-Vector Assault Module]
- [Console - Universal - High-Energy Plasma Expulsers]
These consoles are only equippable on the following vessels: Advanced Escort, Mirror Universe Patrol Escort, Multi-Vector Advanced Escort, Fleet Advanced Escort, Advanced Escort (T6), and Fleet Advanced Escort (T6). They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - Multi-Vector Assault ModuleEdit
- -5% Hull HP
- +50 Impulse Speed
- +5 Turn Rate
- -5 Weapon Power
- 5 Shield Power
- 5 Engine Power
- 5 Auxiliary Power
- -10% Shield HP
- Special Ability: Multi-Vector Assault Mode
In Multi-Vector Assault Mode, or MVAM for short, the player's vessel is separate into three smaller vessels, referred to as vectors. The player controls one of the vectors (determined by which skill the player activate) and the other two become pets. The two other vectors will follow the player and attack the player's target, dealing moderate damage. They are capable of being destroyed. If they are, the player must re-use the skill used to separate to form back into the full ship, after which the player can use another of the skills to separate again.
Console - Universal - High-Energy Plasma ExpulsersEdit
+20 Tetryon Damage Resistance Rating
+2 Weapon Power Setting
- 501.3 Plasma Damage each sec (100% shield penetration) to up to 5 foes within 5km radius
- Applies to Vector components
- When activating Command Bridge Officer Abilities: Activate Firebringer Flare
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Firebringer
The Hestia Class Advanced Escort comes equipped with the High-Energy Plasma Expulsers console. The inclusion of special heat sinks and particle exciters allow the ship to vent dangerous plasma fire, causing plasma damage to nearby enemy ships. When separated in Multi-Vector Assault Mode, the separated sections of the ship will all ignite simultaneously. Using Command bridge officer abilities causes this plasma fire aura to "flare up" and cause even more damage to nearby enemies.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Advanced Escort Weaponry
- +10% All Energy Damage
- +2.5% Critical Chance
- Multi-vector assault mode was developed by Starfleet in the 2370s. This technology was tested on the USS Prometheus in 2374.