Aehallh worms are non-arthropod invertebrate animals found in arid areas.
Habitat[edit | edit source]
Aehallh worms seem to live in desert and arid habitats. Their place of origin is unknown.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The worms usually live underground. Parts of their body only emerge in order to prey. Once they emerge the worms seem unable to change their location and remain in one spot.
They attack both with their mouth and with acid venom they can expel.
Elder Worms[edit | edit source]
Adult Aehallh worms are already larger than most humanoid species. Elder Worms are giant beasts which prove to be very resistant, even against large scale assaults and disruptor attacks.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Ravishing Toxic Spit
Encountered Types[edit | edit source]
Missions[edit | edit source]
- “Coliseum”: Aehallh worms are one of the many species the player encounters during the Arena fight.
- “The Lost City of Paradise”: Aehallh worms are encountered outside Paradise City, in the ruins.
- Dyson Sphere Ground Battlezone: Aehallh worms are hidden North-East of the Park, will only surface once each hour (at ...:50), and defeating them will grant an accolade.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The word aehallh is reference to the TOS novel "The Romulan Way", where it is said to be Romulan and translated as "ghost" or "monster".
- Fumarole Worms follow a near identical mechanic, but are found on the ice world Priors 5d.
|Creatures in Star Trek Online|
|Animals||Aehallh Worm • Armored hatham • Cocytan Beast • Desert Acari • Dewan arthropod • Driclae • Epohh • Fumarole Worm • Glikar'ma Ice Spider • Jackal Mastiff • Mook • Mugato • Nanov • Orithian Creeper • Orithian Saber Cat • Regalian Fleaspider • Rihan sailback • Risian Tropical Bird • Saur • Sehlat • Snow Possum • Talarian Hook Spider • Tardigrade • Targ • Vihranen • Vivver cat • Warrigul|
|Cosmozoans||Crystalline Entity • Farpoint Cnidarian • Gekli • Idran Swarmer|
|See also||Cosmozoan • Pet • Wildlife|