In 2392, Alexander leads a Federation diplomatic team alongside President Aennik Okeg to a conference with the Klingon Empire and the Gorn Hegemony on Cestus III. Initially hoping for a successful cease fire agreement between the Klingons and the Gorn, the talks collapse without any results.
By 2394, B'Enn had left Alexander and he had resigned his position as a diplomat for the Federation. Sending his son D'Vak to stay with Worf and his family, Alexander subsequently left Qo'noS for Boreth in order to undergo the Challenge of Spirit.
In 2396, Alexander returned to Earth with his son D'Vak. He took a post teaching political science at the Saint Petersburg State University and told friends that he was considering writing a book about his experiences on Boreth. He had no plans to return to the Klingon Empire.
- “Manhunt”: The player encounters K'mtar on Rura Penthe. After he learned of a conspiracy against the House of Martok, K'mtar was imprisoned there and held by Warden K'ratak under false charges. He escapes with the help of the player and an unexpected ally.
- “Friend or Foe”: After Worf refused to participate in their mission, K'mtar and the player follow a hint given by Franklin Drake. In the Vor System they investigate a Klingon space station administered by the Yridians and find out they were selling weapons and technology to the Tal Shiar.
- “Bringing Down the House”: After the Lady Sirella of the House of Martok requests the player's help in protecting her grandson M'ven, K'mtar accompanies the player in an investigation in the Ketha Lowlands, where they expose a Tal Shiar agent. Having been hired by the House of Torg, the agent escapes to Forcas III where he manages to assassinate M'ven before being killed by the player.
- “The House Always Wins”: Alexander, having revealed his true identity as Worf's son, participates in the attack on the House of Torg in the Gorath System. During the subsequent discommendation of Torg and the dissolution of the House of Torg in the Great Hall of the First City, K'mtar gets stabbed and dies in the arms of his father.
- During “Treasure Trading Station”, Marta will reveal details of Alexander's demise to Federation players.
- Alexander being stabbed and dying in his father's arms in the High Council chamber is a nod to the Next Generation episode "Firstborn". Here, "K'mtar" aka Alexander from the future of an alternate timeline reports of almost the opposite event, i.e., that he will have to witness Worf being killed on the floor of the High Council in 2410.
- Alexander's death was the first on-screen death of a canon character in Star Trek Online and remains one of the very few along with those of Ajur, Boratus, Dukan'Rex, Gaul, Golin Shel-la, Kahless and Taris.
- Alexander's model was revamped with Season Twenty: House Divided as part of the Year of Klingon updates.
Klingon Defense Force
|Details||Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon • Gorn • Orion • Nausicaan • Lethean • Ferasan • Great House • Qo'noS • Klingon Academy • Rura Penthe • Boreth • Ganalda Station|
|Ground Forces||War Targ • Bekk • Warrior • Officer • Munitions Officer • Targ Handler • Swordmaster • Dahar Master|
|Starships||To'Duj Fighter • Bird-of-Prey (Prime Timeline) • Bird-of-Prey (Kelvin Timeline) • Raptor Escort • Klingon Battle Cruiser • Negh'Var Warship • Vo'Quv Dreadnought • Bortasqu' Dreadnought Battlecruiser|
|NPCs||B'vat • Galera • J'mpok • Ja'rod • Jurlek • K'Gan • K'men • K'Valk • Kagran • Kahless • Koren • Martok • Nin'Yan • Rodek • Alexander Rozhenko • Sirella • Temek • Torg • Worf|
|NPC starships||I.K.S. Batlh • I.K.S. Bortasqu' • I.K.S. Chot • I.K.S. Kal'Ruq • I.K.S. Kang • I.K.S. Kor • I.K.S. Kri’stak • I.K.S. Lukara • I.K.V. Quv • I.K.S. Seg'pa • I.K.S. Rotarran • I.K.S. Targ (B'rel class) • I.K.S. Targ (Klothos class) • I.K.S. Worvig|