The Allied Dogfighters Set Space Set consists of four consoles:
- [Console - Universal - D.O.M.I.N.O.]
- [Console - Universal - Wing Torpedo Platforms]
- [Console - Universal - Gateway Trap Spawner]
- [Console - Universal - Neurophasic Disruption Field]
D.O.M.I.N.O. is equippable on any starship. Other three consoles can only be equipped on the following vessels:
- Andorian Kumari Escort, Andorian Charal Escort, Andorian Khyzon Escort, Andorian Kuthar Pilot Escort, Andorian Chimesh Pilot Escort, Andorian Thozyn Pilot Escort
- Lethean Oniros Pilot Escort, Lethean Nemosin Pilot Escort, Lethean Xechas Pilot Escort
- Dewan Dynnasia Pilot Escort, Dewan Ikkabar Pilot Escort, Dewan Vandros Pilot Escort
They can be put into any console slot.
Console - Universal - D.O.M.I.N.O.
+20 Accuracy Rating
- for 10 sec:
- 25% Firing Cycle Haste for Energy Weapons
- +25% Bonus All Damage
- +25% Bonus Recharge Speed for Bridge Officer Abilities
- +100% Recharge Speed for Torpedo Weapons
- If you Defeat a Foe: +2 sec Duration to all Effects (may only occur 10 times)
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: D.O.M.I.N.O.
The Console - Universal - D.O.M.I.N.O. is obtained from the Denorios-class Bajoran Interceptor (8 Year Anniversary Event, 1,000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6, Epic Prize Token from the Phoenix Prize Pack). This console can be equipped on any starship, in any console slot. Player may only equip one of these consoles.
The Denorios Offense Matrix and Invader Neutralization Overdrive is a complex training system used by the Bajoran Defense Ministry to heighten combat awareness in its starship crews. By overdriving select weapon systems, then cross-wiring the availability of these enhancements into a specialized sensor suite that recognizes when an enemy is defeated, combat performance may be improved temporarily and then rewarded by extended improvements. Wiring this training protocol into bridge systems allows combat-ready performance increases, even if they still must be earned.
This console also provides a passive boost to Phaser Damage and Accuracy Rating.
Console - Universal - Wing Torpedo Platforms
+20% Critical Severity with Projectile Weapons
- Launches a pair of Level 61 Wing Torpedo Platforms that follow your ship for 60 sec
- Each Wing Torpedo Platform will periodically fire a torpedo at your current target dealing High Kinetic Damage
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Deploy Wing Torpedo Launcher Platforms
The Console - Universal - Wing Torpedo Platforms is obtained from the Kuthar-class Andorian Pilot Escort, the Oniros-class Lethean Pilot Escort or the Dynnasia-class Dewan Pilot Escort (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a faction-specific pack: 6000 , sold as part of a T6 Allied Pilot Escort Bundle: 12000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
A starship with this console equipped is capable of deploying Wing Torpedo Platforms which will orbit your ship and fire at your targets. Wing Torpedo Platforms will regularly fire photon torpedoes at your targets. Additionally, when you activate Torpedo: Spread I, II or III your Torpedo platforms will activate Torpedo: Spread I and when you activate Torpedo: High Yield I, II or III your torpedo platforms will activate Torpedo: High Yield I.
This console also provides a passive boost to Critical Hit Chance with Projectile Weapons, and Critical Hit Severity with Projectile Weapons.
Console - Universal - Gateway Trap Spawner
- (Improves Control Efforts / Resistance to Same)
- Special Ability: Gateway Trap
The Console - Universal - Gateway Trap Spawner is obtained from the Chimesh-class Andorian Pilot Escort, the Nemosin-class Lethean Pilot Escort or the Ikkabar-class Dewan Pilot Escort (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a faction-specific pack: 6000 , sold as part of a T6 Allied Pilot Escort Bundle: 12000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
Among the relics of the lost Dewan civilization found on New Romulus were a number of partially-functional rudimentary attempts at reproducing the gateway technology of their Iconian masters. This console represents a refurbishment of one of those recovered attempts, and is capable of forming short-range gateways that link two locations in local space. Such short-range transportation would typically not be found useful, but it has been discovered that the travel can be damaging and debilitating if enemy vessels are forced to make the transition. As such, the technology makes a capable weapon.
Console - Universal - Neurophasic Disruption Field
+100 Resist vs. Speed and Turn Debuffs
- Once per sec for 10 sec, affecting up to 10 Foes within 5km of Targeted Foe:
- * 578.1 Electrical Damage
- * Confuse for 1 sec
- * 20% chance: Disable for 1 sec
- 2 min recharge
- Special Ability: Neurophasic Disruption Field
The Console - Universal - Neurophasic Disruption Field is obtained from the Thozyn-class Andorian Pilot Escort, the Xechas-class Lethean Pilot Escort or the Vandros-class Dewan Pilot Escort (Zen Store, sold separately: 3000 , sold as part of a faction-specific pack: 6000 , sold as part of a T6 Allied Pilot Escort Bundle: 12000 , Cross-Faction Tier 6).
This technology was modeled after some of the principles found present in Lethean neurophysiology, but on a starship-sized scale. By injecting enemy subsystems with a specific blend of resonant frequencies, sentient beings can be briefly disabled via an oversaturation of sensory stimuli. When also subjected to overrides to environmental settings, this effect can debilitate enemy crews with minimal injury or loss of life. These attacks also wreak havoc on power systems in enemy vessels, causing numerous electrical overloads.
This console also provides a passive boost to Flight Speed, and Resistance to Slowing Effects.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Predictive Maneuvering
- + 10% Flight Speed
+ 10 Accuracy Rating
Set 3: Streamlined Circuitry
- Reduces on the following Console Abilities by 1min:
- Wing Torpedo Platforms will utilize Rank II of High Yield and Spread (instead of Rank I)
Set 4: Allied Energy Enhancements
- +3-24% Bonus Phaser, Plasma, and Disruptor Energy Weapon Damage
- Lasts 14 sec total, but each bonus decreases by 3% every 2 sec
- The D.O.M.I.N.O. console was not originally part of the Allied Dogfighters Set due to developer oversight. This was changed with the next patch.
- There are three faction-specific model variants of Wing Torpedo Platforms, representing Andorian, Lethean, and Dewan design respectively.