- You may be looking for the KDF mission, “Alpha”.
An Alpha is the highest ranking and most experienced hunter in a Hirogen hunting party. Alphas draw on many of the same abilities as lower-ranked Hirogen and excel in using those skills to lead their hunting parties into battle. Alphas are tough enemies to combat in the vicinity of Hirogen hunting parties, but become somewhat easier to deal with when isolated.
- [Tetryon Full Auto Rifle]
- Knife: Alphas are capable of using rifle butts to clobber foes but frequently pull out their knives to deal extra Physical damage.
- Energy Net: Alphas can ensnare a target in an energy net that is functionally similar to the ability Stasis Field but also deals Tetryon damage.
- Stealth Module
- Hold Resist
- Knock Resistance
- Push Back Resistance
- Root and Slow Resistance
- Stun Resist
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
- “Alpha”: On Orith II an Alpha preys on a Klingon landing party which is trying to recover data from a crashed Bird of Prey.
- “Colony Invasion”: Alpha Koruj is the boss of the Hirogen troops invading a colony. He also has several subordinate Alphas leading squads involved in the attack.
- “Mountain Base”: An Alpha agrees to help the Tal Shiar on New Romulus in exchange for the rights to hunt Starfleet and KDF players.
Missions Formerly Involved
- “Trapped”: Aboard the NGC 1218 - Hirogen Ship a Beta engages captured Klingon Warriors until being dealt with by Starfleet forces. In addition, the first officer Beta wears the amor of an Initiate.
- “Explore the Afehirr Nebula”: Alphas appear in Hirogen-themed ground missions.
- “Explore the Eridan Belt”: cf. Afehirr Nebula.
- “Explore the B'Tran Cluster”: cf. Afehirr Nebula.
|Details||Hirogen • Delta Quadrant|
|Ground Forces||Hunter Initiate • Hunter • Tracker • Beta • Stalker • Alpha|
|Starships||Seeker Frigate • Hunter Escort • Apex Battleship • Huntmaster Dreadnought|
|NPCs||Kinn • Koruj • Tarkan|