The Ancient Obelisk Technology space Set consists of a warp core, a weapon and a console:
- [Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core]
- [Ancient Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array]
- [Console - Universal - Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter]
Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core is equippable on any vessel with the Warp Core Slot. Omni-Directional Beam Array and Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter are equippable on any starship. The console can be put into any console slot.
Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core
- (Bonus increases at low Auxiliary Power)
+10% Slipstream Speed
- +262.5 Shield Regeneration
- +15 Shield Power Setting for 10 sec
- Repairs offline shield systems
- 4 min recharge
The Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core is acquired by completing the mission “Sphere of Influence”.
The Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core is a type of advanced Warp Core initially discovered on the Obelisk Carrier. It has potent Slipstream technology, creating and utilizing rifts in subspace for rapid travel with a higher degree of maneuverability than standard Slipstream drives can offer. In addition, it significantly boosts the player ship's maximum Auxiliary power output.
Tooltip claims that this core would provide only +20% Turn Rate while in Slipstream, whereas [SST] modifier on standard warp cores provides 5 times as much, or +100%. However, the tooltip is wrong as the actual turn rate of this core in Slipstream is the same as of any standard [SST] warp core, hence the tooltip for this core should in fact read "+100% Turn Rate while in Slipstream".
This warp core would be similar to the following hypothetical standard warp core: . The advantages over the hypothetical standard warp core would be an extra +5 to the Maximum Auxiliary Power, as well as featuring 3 SlipStream modifiers: [SSR], [SSS] and [SST] compared to no more than 1 SlipStream modifier for standard warp cores even at rarity. Having 3 SlipStream modifiers on a single core makes it useful for Tour the galaxy mission.
|[Trans]||50% Reduced Cooldown on Transwarp|
|[W->S]||Adds 7.5% of your Weapon power to your Shield power as bonus power.|
Ancient Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array
- 360' targeting arc
- to target: __ Antiproton Damage (__ DPS)
- -10 Weapon Power to self while this weapon is firing
- +20% Critical Severity
- +10% Accuracy
- 1 sec recharge
The Ancient Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array is acquired by completing the mission “Sphere of Influence”.
The Ancient Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array offers a 360-degree firing arc, in addition to being able to utilize the standard functions of Beam Array weapons.
Note: As of the 10/30/14 patch, this item is now known as the "Ancient Omni-Directional Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [Arc] [Dmg]" to distinguish it from omni-directional beam arrays crafted through the Research and Development system - previously it lacked the "Ancient" moniker. It can now be equipped on a ship alongside a single crafted omni-directional beam array of any energy type.
|[Ac/Dm]||+10 Accuracy Rating |
Console - Universal - Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter
- Taunts the target and up to 4 other targets within 5km, forcing these targets to attack your ship for 20 sec.
- To Self:
- +100 Energy Damage Resistance Rating for 20 sec
- 50% Shield Resistance for 20 sec
- To Self:
- After 10 sec, grants Reactive Antiproton Cascade for 10 sec:
- Reflects energy damage back at the attacker for 200% of the incoming damage up to 4 times per second.
- 1 min recharge
- Special Ability: Reactive Antiproton Cascade
The Advanced Obelisk Carrier comes standard with a Reactive Antiproton Cascade Emitter universal console. This console has two functions. When activated, it overrides the sensors of the player's target (and enemies near the player's target), forcing them to target the player's ship for a short period of time (only applicable in PvE). During this time, the player's ship gains a large damage resistance and shield hardening increase and after a short time the player will counter enemy energy attacks with a potent defensive system that fires bursts of Antiproton energy at attacking vessels.
- This console was made unrestricted with the June 11, 2020 patch. Previously, it could only be equipped on Obelisk Carriers.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Focused Antiproton Emitters
- +10% Bonus Antiproton Damage
Set 3: Enhanced Carrier Synergy
- Activating any Emergency Power ability causes your Hangar Pets to activate a weaker version of the same power.
- Skills that affect this ability:
- Starship Shield Restoration
- (Improves Shield Healing)
- Starship Shield Restoration