Assessed Stratagems are earned by completing missions that help support the Competitive Wargames. Used as input for obtaining MK XII set gear from the Competitive Wargames reputation.
Assessed Stratagems are the result of continued efforts to refine and ultimately improve the efficiency of the alliance members. Once proposed strategies have been properly tested, they are then collated, archived for an indeterminate time period at an undisclosed location, then sent off to Command for further scrutiny. If they are then approved, they are stamped with an important seal, packaged in a visually appealing box, and set to another undisclosed location for destruction. It is typically best practive, but not required, to send a transmission to the original filer thanking them for their continued efforts and support.
Assessed Stratagem can be earned by various means. PvE queues on Advanced reward one Assessed Stratagem, Elite difficulty gives two. Normal difficulty does not reward any elite marks. Ways of obtaining in detail are:
- Complete “Core Assault”
- Complete “Binary Circuit”
- Complete “Twin Tribulations”
- Chance of dropping from a Competitive Wargames Requisition Pack
- Complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Competitive Wargames marks into 1 Assessed Stratagem (once every 20 hours).
The following Competitive Wargames requisition projects require Assessed Stratagem as part of their requirements:
|This article or section is in need of an update|
Table missing items.Please help out STO Wiki by adding the necessary changes!
|[Deteriorating Competition Secondary Deflector XII]||5||3|
|[Inhibiting Competition Secondary Deflector XII]||5||3|
|[Resonating Competition Secondary Deflector XII]||5||3|
Additional costs for each item are:
- 40,000, 500 and 9,000 for the Ground set
- 40,000, 750 and 32,500 for the Starship set
- 30,000, 500 and 15,000 for the Starship Armament set