Assignment: Bribe Locals for Assistance in Tracking Facility 4028 Fugitives
(4 of 9)
Requires duty officers:
- Civilian x 1
- 4 x [Contraband]
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 2%
- Success: 48%
- Failure: 48%
- Disaster: 2%
Summary[edit | edit source]
In order to make further progress in tracking the fugitives, you'll need to resort to dealing with unsavory individuals that are in touch with the local criminal elements. These sorts of contacts only speak one language...
- Assignment listed on infobox leads to the FED previous in chain assignments.
For the KDF previous in chain assignments , Klingon players follow this link : Assignment: Decrypt Facility 4028 Files for Information(3/5)
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Found since Sector Revamp in the Solanae Space Battlezone staging area under Operations Officer.
- (KDF) Border between Bajor Sector and Dubhe Sector under Operations Officer in Department Heads.
Requires[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Upon critical success, you may receive a Special Requisition Pack - Gamma Quadrant Commodities.
- The assignment is, as of July 2012, marked as being [4/5], even though the preceding additional mission is marked as [4/4].