Assignment: Special Deal on Entertainment Provisions (common)
Requires duty officers:
- 1 x Any duty officer
Base outcome chances:
- Extremly Profitable: 7%
- Profitable: 38%
- Unprofitable: 54%
- Ambushed!: 1%
You will receive the following reward:
Summary[edit | edit source]
A Ferengi Trader is offering what he claims is an incredibly special deal on Entertainment Porvisions in exchange for Gold-Pressed Latinum.
Variations[edit | edit source]
There is a variant of this assignment for each Trade Rank:
Requires[edit | edit source]
- 250 (GPL - Gold-Pressed Latinum)
- Any duty officer x 1
Outcome[edit | edit source]
- Extremely profitable: Trade negotiations proved extremely profitable, and your representative was able to arrange a superior bargain.
- Profitable: Trade negotiations proved moderately profitable, and your representative was able to arrange an adequate exchange.
- Unprofitable: Trade negotiations went extremely poorly, and the exchange your representative agreed upon was indeed a bargain - for those you were trading with.
- Ambushed!: The entire exchange was a trap! Ambushed and set upon, all of your Gold-Pressed Latinum was lost!
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
- Can be obtained from a Ferengi Trader NPC located either on the Deep Space Nine promenade, or on the bridge of one of the following ships: Ferengi D'Kora-class Marauder, Ferengi Nandi Warship, or Tuffli Class Freighter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This assignment has a seven day lockout upon completion.
- There is another similar assignment: “Barter Gold-Pressed Latinum”.