Assignment: Tribble Gene Splicing
Requires duty officers:
Base outcome chances:
- Critical Success: 5%
- Success: 54%
- Failure: 38%
- Disaster: 3%
You will receive the following reward:
Summary[edit | edit source]
Using experimental gene splicing techniques, attempt to modify the genetic code of a Polygeminus grex <subspecies> tribble.
Variations[edit | edit source]
Inside the second parentheses the name of the menu choice is shown.
- Cavallaro - 500 (Science I)
- Daxter - 700 (Science III)
- DeAngelo - 500 (Science I)
- Dotson - 100 (Basic)
- Griffis - 700 (Science III)
- Henry - 400 (Basic)
- Harrington - 800 (Science IV)
- Highison - 700 (Science III)
- Howe - 500 (Science I)
- Jasperson - 400 (Basic)
- Mattson - 600 (Science II)
- McCarry - 400 (Basic)
- Nielson - 800 (Science IV)
- Nix - 400 (Basic)
- Ricossa - 600 (Science II)
- Stacy - 500 (Science I)
- Stahl - 100 (Basic)
- Sparkes - 100 (Basic)
- Susilo - 200 (Basic)
- Thompson - 200 (Basic)
- Vitales - 200 (Basic)
- Velasquez - 700 (Science III)
- Yu - 800 (Science IV)
- Zinc - 800 (Science IV)
Requires[edit | edit source]
- Energy Credit cost depends on the tribble's tier (100x tier).
Location[edit | edit source]
- Scientist (FED) on the Engineering Deck in the Engineering Lab from your ship (take Turbolift to Engineering).
- Scientist (KDF) on the Engineering Deck in the Engineering Office from your ship (take Turbolift to Engineering).
- Scientist Officer located on the Science Deck from Fleet Starbase (take Turbolift to Science).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A success will reward another [Tribble] of the same tier.
- A critical success will reward a [Tribble] of the next higher tier.
- Disaster doesn't mean a trip to Sickbay. Instead, it results in a disaster of "Tribble proportions". You're forced to accept 12 [Tribble]s, which means that you can't clear the mission until you have 12 open spots in your inventory. If you're really dedicated to tribble farming, you might see this as a benefit — but for most players, this will probably be inconvenient enough to force a trip to the bank.
|Scientist and Science officer assignments|
|Assemble Shield Charge Pack||Assemble Shield Charge Pack|
|Assemble Power Cell Pack||Assemble Power Cell Pack|
|Special Projects||Data Sample Analysis||Energy Analysis|
|Particle Trace Analysis|
|Tribble Genetic Engineering||Basic Tribble Genetics||Polygeminus Grex (dot)son • Polygeminus Grex (spa)rkes • Polygeminus Grex (sta)hl • Polygeminus Grex (tho)mpson • Polygeminus Grex (vit)ales • Polygeminus Grex (sus)ilo • Polygeminus Grex (hen)ry • Polygeminus Grex (jas)person • Polygeminus Grex (nix) • Polygeminus Grex (mca)rry|
|Tribble Genetics (Science rank 1)||Polygeminus Grex (dea)ngelo • Polygeminus Grex (cav)allaro • Polygeminus Grex (stac)y • Polygeminus Grex (how)e|
|Tribble Genetics (Science rank 2)||Polygeminus Grex (mat)tson • Polygeminus Grex (ric)ossa|
|Tribble Genetics (Science rank 3)||Polygeminus Grex (hig)hison • Polygeminus Grex (val)asquez • Polygeminus Grex (gri)fis • Polygeminus Grex (dax)ter|
|Tribble Genetics (Science rank 4)||Polygeminus Grex (yu) • Polygeminus Grex (nei)lson • Polygeminus Grex (zin)c • Polygeminus Grex (har)rington|
|Infuse Alien Artifact||Infuse Alien Artifact with Rare Particles|
|Science Assignments||Science||• ... • ... • ... •|
|Exploration||• ... • ... • ... •|