While not strictly a "chain", Tau Dewa Aid is a collection of assignments available from the Suliban Liaison aboard each Suliban Cell Ship. These assignments focus on providing aid to the inhabitants of the Tau Dewa sector and result in the acquisition of a new crew member of the selected department.
These assignments are available to all factions.
There are 6 assignments in this chain.
|1||Investigate Distress Call from Suliban Cell||Suliban Liaison||Engineering||5d||1x Medical|
|2||Relocate Survivors of an Elachi Raid||Suliban Liaison||Colonial||5d||1x Medical|
|3||Liberate Enslaved Arena Combatants||Suliban Liaison||Military||5d||1x Medical|
|4||Thwart Elachi Abductions||Suliban Liaison||Espionage||5d||1x Science|
|5||Locate Suitable World for Refugees||Suliban Liaison||Science||5d||2x Science|
|6||Provide Medical Aid for Elachi Abductees||Suliban Liaison||Medical||5d||2x Medical|
- Each assignment awards a Duty Officer from the related department.
- Each assignment takes 5 days to complete.
- These assignments do NOT use up an assignment slot.
- Assignments can be completed in any order.
- Only one assignment in this chain may be active at a time.
- Access to a Suliban Cell Ship can be obtained via chat channels or through personal player invites.
- The “Encourage Colonies to Take in Refugees” was removed from the Tau Dewa Aid. It was supposed to reward Duty Officer from the Civilian Department, but no reward was granted as there are no Suliban civilians in the game.