A class 11 nebula composed mainly of oxygen and argon, with traces of theta-xenon, fluorine, and sirillium, the Azure Nebula was the site of an encounter between the U.S.S. Excelsior and a battle cruiser commanded by the legendary Captain Kang in 2293. The Excelsior escaped by igniting the volatile sirillium gas, disabling the Klingon vessel.
Recent Tholian activity in the region has uncovered a series of subspace corridors throughout the nebula. These corridors may lead to other regions of space or even other dimensions.
- “Temporal Ambassador”: The player is sent to investigate a temporal anomaly forming in the Azure Nebula.
- “Azure Nebula Rescue”: The players help rescue Romulan Republic ships that are being held in the Azure Nebula by the Tholian Assembly.
- “Tholian Red Alert Event (Daily)”: Tholian forces battle the Borg Collective in the Azure Nebula.
- “Web Access”: The Tholian Captain's superior mentions that the Azure Nebula provides a convenient access point to subspace tunnels the Assembly uses to transport their ships.
The U.S.S. Enterprise-C in the Azure Nebula.
The U.S.S. Enterprise-C in the Azure Nebula (old model).
- Until Season Seven: New Romulus, the Azure Nebula was located in the B'Moth Sector of the Omega Leonis Sector Block. Its previous location is now occupied by the Yan Nebula.
- The Azure Nebula is visible from numerous systems in the Tau Dewa sector block, including New Romulus, Jouret, and Starbase 234.
|Details||Tholian Assembly • Tholian • Tholia • Nukara Prime • Azure Nebula • Interphasic rift|
|Ground Forces||Tholian Trapper • Tholian Ensign • Tholian Lieutenant • Tholian Commander • Tholian Captain|
|Starships||Tholian Widow • Tholian Mesh Weaver • Tholian Orb Weaver (Mob) • Tholian Recluse • Tholian Tarantula|
|NPCs||Inmate 91856 • Tholian Project Leader • Tholian Queen|
|NPC starships||Azar • Ikukube • Iskel • Ketus • Lelkene • Loskene • Naskeel • Presa Gran • Saphene • Seldspar • Tholian Flagship • Tik'r • Zagristi • Zlo'Pauk|