Ba'ku Duty Officer Cadre
Ultra Rare Inventory
Not all of the Ba'ku embraced their technology-free lifestyle. Some chose to join alliance worlds and lend their skills.
Each Ba'ku Duty Officer Cadre will include:
- 4 Common or Better Duty Officers
- 2 Uncommon or Better Duty Officer
- 1 Rare or Better Duty Officer
- These duty officers all have Congenial, Peaceful, and Resolve traits, and additional two random traits.
- You must be at least level 11 to be able to obtain a duty officer.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Chance buff on firing Energy Weapons.
- Energy Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Severity buff on firing Energy Weapons.
- Projectile Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Chance buff on firing Projectile Weapons.
- Projectile Weapons Officer: Chance for stacking Critical Severity buff on firing Projectile Weapons.
- Security Officer: Chance to beam down additional security escorts when Security Team is used. - Security Officers are in the Tactical department[sic]
- Damage Control Engineer: Chance to reduce the recharge time of Emergency Power to subsystem abilities after use.
- Fabrication Engineer: Increases the duration of Reverse Shield Polarity.
- Transporter Officer: Chance to create a Medical Generator when creating a Shield Generator, and vice versa.
- Biologist: Debuffs recharge times of those affected by scramble sensors.
- Botanist: Chance for Melorazine and Dylovene to affect your entire team when used.
- Gravimetric Scientist: Chance to create an aftershock Gravity Well.
- Gravimetric Scientist: Chance to create an aftershock Tyken's Rift.
- Research Lab Scientist: Chance to Placate when using Charged Particle Burst.
- Warp Theorist: Increased Turn Rate at Full Impulse.
- Doctor: Chance to trigger an additional small heal when using Triage or Medical Tricorder - Science department[sic]
- Following duty officer are available in Federation and Klingon versions, and can be distinguished by the background image which shows faction logo.
Very Rare quality