Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Rura Penthe, known throughout the galaxy as the "aliens' graveyard," is a class P frigid world with no habitable surface areas. It is also rich in dilithium and various heavy industrial metals. As a result, it serves as a penal colony where prisoners work until they die in the dilithium mines.
- “Manhunt”: KDF players track Franklin Drake to the Rura Penthe system after Drake escapes from custody on Qo'noS.
- “Best Served Cold”: A team of five Alliance Captains, coordinated by Captain Kagran and General Martok, stop Aakar and House Mo'Kai forces as they attempt a prison break on Rura Penthe.
- “Warriors of the Empire”: Gathering warriors for the final battle of Qo'noS, the player carries Martok and his forces to Rura Penthe to liberate warriors of House Kang, while dealing with Madran there as well.
- Beta Penthe system at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Rura Penthe at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.